Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is made between the Jane’s Dancing Hands (“JDH”) and Site User (“Participant”). JDH and Participant are sometimes individually referred to as “Party” and collectively referred to as the “Parties.”
WHEREAS, JDH provides educational opportunities for women and men 16 years or older;
WHEREAS, Participant desires to participate with JDH activities;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, JDH and Participant hereby agree as follows:
1. Hold Harmless. Participant hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue JDH and its directors, officers, servants, agents, personnel, contractors, volunteers or employees (the “Released Party”) from any and all actual or alleged liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by Participant, or any of the property belonging to Participant, arising out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct of other Participants or the Released Party, or otherwise, while participating in JDH activities.
2. Risk. Participant is fully aware of the risks involved with JDH activities, including but not limited to, another Participant’s negligence, omissions or willful misconduct, and hereby elects to voluntarily participate in JDH activities with full knowledge of any such risks. Participant voluntarily assumes full responsibility for any risk of loss, property damage or personal injury that may be sustained by the Participant, or any loss or damage to property owned by Participant, as a result of being engaged in JDH activities.
3. Indemnification. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Party from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that the Released Party may incur due to Participant’s participation in JDH activities, whether caused by negligence of the Released Party or other Participants or otherwise.
4. Authority to Enter Agreement. Each Party warrants that the individuals who have used this site and this Agreement have the legal power, right and authority to make the Agreement and bind each respective Party.
5. Binding Authority. It is Participant’s express intent that this Agreement shall bind the members of Participant’s spouse, family, heirs, assigns and personal representative, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge and covenant not to sue the Released Party on behalf of the Participant.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
7. Amendment; Modification. No supplement, modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by the Parties.
8. Waiver. No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit, privilege or service voluntarily given or performed by a Party shall give the other Party any contractual right by custom, estoppel or otherwise.
9. Insurance. Participant understands that JDH does not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from Participant’s participation in JDH activities or any activity associated with or facilitating that participation. Participant is aware that he/she should review his/her insurance portfolio.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified therein, and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements between the Parties related to the matters herein.
In using this site, Participant acknowledges and represents that:
1. Participant has read the foregoing Agreement, understands it and signs it voluntarily as Participant’s own free act and deed.
2. No oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
3. Participant is at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent.
4. Participant executes this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
Copyright Notice of Jane Sibbett and Jane’s Dancing Hands
All content (brand, images, logos, videos, and text) featuring Jane’s Dancing Hands, Jane Sibbett, and Jane’s Dancing Hands logos, on this website are the sole property of Jane Sibbett, unless otherwise stated, and cannot be reproduced without the express permission of the owner.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without the express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jane Sibbett and/or Jane’s Dancing Hands with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
If you require more information or have questions about any of the above, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.